Blogger Widgets

10/28/12

Smart Car, Stupid Driver



Yesterday I spent the day traipsing around Indianapolis with my family frantically looking at houses, since we will be homeless in approximately 1 month. Selling your house is AWESOME, but being homeless; not so much.

In any event, I came across this gem while driving down the 465 freeway. If you know me, you know I hate a Smart Car. Boy do they piss me off, and their owners piss me off even more. I mean I get owning a car for the pure ridiculousness of it, and hey, if you can't ride your scooter, you might as well have something equally stupid, tiny, and light to get you around, right?  But here's a hint to all you Smart Car owners: We all see your car is tiny, and we all make judgements about your manhood. Hanging a big set of balls to your exhaust does not make you more of a man. It makes you look like a douchebag in a Smart Car with small penis syndrome.



SmartCar bIg balls
SmartCar, Big Ballin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!

Share The Crazy!!!