Blogger Widgets

10/30/12

God Works in Mysterious Ways

Turns out, I am incredibly good at getting new stuff when I want it.  The problem is, I just don't know that I want it until I get it. 

First:  Mr. Martini says God works through him via his temper.  See, he kind of has a bad temper.  Kind of like a 3 year old with too much testosterone.  I love him with all my heart, but when poop hits the fan in my house, poop may actually hit the fan (which brings me to my next post re: poopy flushable wipes on my bathroom counter every god damned day.  Seriously kid, they are flushable!!! Just like TP, but pre-moistened).  But God works in mysterious ways.

Second:  So I had this laptop right?  And I said something to Mr. Martini about being "inept" at something.  Bad choice of words, I know.  And probably just plain crappy.  But hey, I'm knocked up which = crazy.   So, I'll be getting a new laptop soon. 

Thank you God.

Not to get demanding or anything, but can you also please help my son put his poopy wipes in the toilet?
Thanks.
Love,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind!

Share The Crazy!!!